WHAT WE DO:
Make sure that your decisions of today suit the markets of tomorrow
FOR AIRLINES, AIRPORTS AND AIR TRANSPORT INDUSTRY PARTNERS, We advise on strategies that maximise opportunity and reduce risk in challenging and volatile market conditions
– Clients benefit from 33 years of experience and expertise in Legacy and Low Cost airlines, as well as from a wide network of contacts and personal relationships. We provide the insight, knowledge and skills essential to getting ahead in a competitive market. See Biography See Testimonials See Clients
– John Strickland says: In challenging and intensely competitive times for the industry, it is essential to seize the initiative and show entrepreneurial spirit. However it is also vital that decisions are based on sound business strategies and thorough understanding of a rapidly changing market place.”
FOR THE MEDIA, John Strickland is a leading commentator on the aviation industry for radio, television and print journalism in the UK and globally. Conveying complex industry issues clearly, he also provides independent briefings. John’s views, knowledge and experience are respected across the world. See Media See Blog
- BOARD ADVISORY AND STRATEGIC ANALYSIS
- Gain valuable independent external perspective to update your executive thinking.
- Thorough analysis and interpretation of market trends and competitive challenges to ensure your business strategy is the right one.
- Board Room briefings, workshops and brainstorming sessions for senior management.
- Due diligence for investors in the airline and airport sectors.
- ROUTE DEVELOPMENT
- Delivering the key elements for successful negotiations with an airline.
- Securing sustainable long term route development.
- CONFERENCE AND EVENT CHAIRMAN/MODERATOR
- NETWORK PLANNING
- Drawing on experience in both legacy and low cost environments, we offer proven “outside in” thinking and critical appraisal for successful network planning.
- Developing a more entrepreneurial approach to network route selection for airline clients.
- REVENUE MANAGEMENT
- Choosing the right system is important; however the correct revenue management philosophy is essential.
- JLS Consulting draws upon the expertise of John Strickland and the company’s associates in applying the principals of effective revenue management across all airline business models and in other service industry sectors.